วันเสาร์ที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Review: COACH bags

 Really hope that one day I will use you all!

Pick up a big pink one for everyday use after complaint from hubby why didn't I use his souvenir. Hey! Wait! Souvenir? I've put my fund into them too hoping to get only 2 small bags but look at them! No wonder all my funds are gone.

Never own a coach bag before, I was dying to know he got a chance to shop them at its original birth country. However, I was pregnant at that time, so the desire had dropped sharply too. Still, I asked him to get me a wristlet bag and a crossbody. At that time, I looked at this brand as a casual bag. When I see a pink one, ok well, I changed my mind. I lent mom once to a wedding party of our relative. Our? Why didn't I join? I was at home with the 2-month old baby.

I should realize things will never go my way especially with my hubby. The wristlet is much better than I thought, and the crossbody is useless. I am mentioning the first and the forth one in the picture. (from front to back)

For now, I want to brief them as follow;

1 - colorful, quite small, seem durable




2 - simple, useful handle, able to contain my note3




3 - look trendy outside, like a big wallet inside, no idea where and when to use it




4 - too small, the band is thin, maybe hard to wash. This one is the least fav.






5 - never thought this brand will have this kind of style. But it looks elegant and expensive to me. Comparing to the price USD151.2, it's reasonable. If I only knew he will buy this size, I will ask him to buy speedy (LV) style!
 




All my COACH family!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น