วันเสาร์ที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Review: Bath and Body Works Shower Gel

Wanted to buy this item because;
1. much cheaper than here
2. never had and wanted to try

Thought there are some shops already, the price is still scary. It is almost 20$ per bottle if I didn't get it wrong. Comparing to 12$ a bottle with the promotion buy 3 get 2 free, makes the cost even lower.

Keeping them in line is colorful, isn't it?





For the smell, please keep reading...

Country chic - very sweet and strong even though I have left the bathroom for a while

French Lavender and Honey - very similar to the first one but it is less strong. Like the name but not the scent

Moonlight path - more like 'for men' smell. Makes me feel mysterious

Japanese cherry blossom - not disappointed by others' review. Like this one.

Endless weekend - the first one I picked though I never try it yet. Like the name and the scent

The texture is a bit thick. It creates a lots of bubble when mixed with water. And leave a strong smell after finish bathing.

Will I buy more? Umm...though I like Endless weekend but I won't repeat buying it. With this kind of price, I can find many other brands here. Except that someone will give me for free!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น