วันอังคารที่ 4 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Review: Oriental Princess Whitening Cleansing Cream

Got a discount coupon with the catalog since the beginning of this year
it will expire in August and the discount is 30%!
that's more than member+promotion discount
so I should not miss it at all, right?






Actually, I had this item years ago and I thought it was quite pricey.
(230 Baht per 1, 50g jar)
But this time, I already have a cleansing milk and the discount is so attractive,
so I'll give it another try.

The cream is white and smell lovely, The scent is not so strong which I love that.
Why bothering your face with fragrance, right?

The cream glides on my face nicely and it can remove all makeups.
But it irritated my eyes area a bit.
However, the next time I try it again, this thing doesn't happen.
So I assume it works fine for me.

Will I repurchase?
Well, yeah. Only with the good discount like this.
I'm still in love with Freshel cleansing cream that is cheaper and more gentle.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น