วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Why do I repeat buying this?

Even though I already have the one in my bathroom,
I can't help myself to buy this one.

Cos...why not?
1. I'm using it anyway
2. It's on sale
3. It has complimentary gift - very cute and practical

Don't believe me? See the pics








For the product, it is the best I have now.
I left others cleansing form unused for weeks...poor them ;)

Next time, if the product is used up,  I'm gonna buy it with or without discount, it doesn't matter anyway.

To summarize again;
Pro:
* High availability - you can find it in many supermarkets and drug stores
* Nice smell and gentle

Con:
* Quite expensive to buy in full price - it's 375 Baht for the biggest size

But I will use this one forever. As long as it's still in the store.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น