วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Shokobutsu Oat milk-the most liked shower cream at the moment

I can't explain why I like the scent of milk or milk-related so much, but I really do.

As I watched an ad. I almost jumped out and got one suddenly. But it was late at night, so I had to stay calm.

Days later, here it is...
It was so easy as I got one from 7-11 near my office!
As I opened the lid to smell it...ahhh, so lovely, reminds me of how I love this kind of smell. Can't wait to try it at home now.

(evening time)
my experience - the cream is quite dilute, color is pale brown with pearl look effect. It can be washed out easily and as I expected---it leaves my hands tight after washing.

So, will I continue using it?
Of course, the cream is so soft, I can make a lot of bubble and the smell...ahh gets me high (am i too much ;)

Now I have transferred the liquid to the bigger bottle, so I don't have a real pic of mine. And I also add 2 more refill bags in it. You have an idea how much I love it. (the total price is 55+38+46 = 139 Baht for 200+220+220 = 640 ml, expensive? I don't think so.)

How about next?
Yeah, sure. I have smell another brand, Tea tree i guess, and it smells real good. I can't remember the name of the scent but it's kind of natural something. I'm sure it will be in my bathroom after this one.

Do you have a favorite shower cream (or gel or anything else)?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น