วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2558

Happy New Year 2015

Looking back, it's been 4 years since I started this blog. Never thought I would do a lot of reviews like this. I thought cosmetics obsession would be temporary but here I am, surrounded by tons of (cheap) items and no money.

There are too many items I bought last year waiting to be reviewed. So I can't do favorite of 2014 because I can't use all of those. Maybe if I have time, I will rank fav. items I've used in 2014.

Anyone who accidentally find my blog but it's in Thai, please leave me a comment and I will try to translate or rewrite the review in English.

For the year 2015, my resolution is NOT to buy a lot of items like I did. But I will check other's opinions and reviews carefully before buying any item.

How about your resolution?

Have a Happy New Year!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น